During summers, most of the people love to drink juices to quench their thirst, isn’t it? Yes… Sugarcane juice is one of the best picks during hot days.
India is one of the world’s largest producers of sugarcane, after Brazil. The top 5 sugarcane producing states are Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Karnataka, and Andhra Pradesh. Sugarcane juice is extremely nourishing and is considered to be a real goldmine of health.
Benefits of drinking Sugarcane Juice:
- Sugarcane juice is rich in antioxidants, fibre, and microminerals in abundance.
- Sugarcane juice works as a diuretic in the body and helps get rid of bloating and tiredness.
- Fibre content present in sugarcane can prevent constipation.
- Sugarcane juice also helps reducing weakness.
- It is used as a treatment for jaundice and enhances liver function.
- Alpha hydroxy acids in sugarcane prevent acne and dandruff.
- Sugarcane is a natural fertility booster that has been shown to improve sperm production as well as lactation in new mothers.
- Drinking sugarcane juice or consuming sugarcane will help you recover faster if you have a cough, cold, fever, or flu.
- Sugarcane juice is naturally alkaline due to its high concentration of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, and manganese. The flavonoids present in sugarcane helps the body fight cancerous cells, especially prostate and breast cancer.
- It relieves the discomfort associated with STDs and urinary tract infections (UTIs).
This Yoga Pose Improves Self-confidence
Bollywood beauty Malaika Arora shares some of the interesting posts on her Instagram. Every Monday, she shares a yoga pose and explains the process of doing it and the benefits of the pose. Today, she shared a post in which one could see her in Boat Pose (Naukasana).
Know How to do it:
1) Start by sitting on the mat, knees to be bent and feet flat on the floor.
2) Lift your feet and let your knees stay bent for now.
3) While your upper body will naturally fall back, try to keep your back straight.
4) Straighten your legs to a 45 degree angle. Your upper body should be as straight as possible, forming a V shape with the legs.
5) Straighten your arms, such that they are parallel to the floor.
6) Try to balance on the sit bones as much as you can.
7) Stay for a minimum of 5 breaths.
8) Release your legs while exhaling and then sit up.
Here are the benefits of doing Naukasana (Boat Pose):
Naukasana helps to strengthen your abdominal and core muscles. It also helps with improving self-confidence, building willpower and self-control.
Black Fungus: More than 7000 infected, 400 lost eyesight, 219 dead
When the COVID-19 is on the rise all over the country, another deadly disease either associated with the coronavirus, black fungus is sending shivers in the people’s spines. The number of people who are getting infected with the black fungus is growing day by day.
The number of people infected with black fungus in the country has crossed 7 thousand. Till now, 219 people died of mucormycosis. As usual, Maharashtra has become the center for the origin of this fungal infection which is very lethal and its treatment is very expensive as well. The situation in Gujarat is almost the same as in Maharashtra.
With the increase in black fungus cases, the states of Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Haryana, and Odisha have identified the black fungus as a concern and recognized it under the Infectious Diseases Act.
The Union Ministry of Health has issued an advisory to all the states regarding this disease. The Ministry of Health has recommended that black fungus be classified as a Notifiable Disease under the Epidemic Diseases Act.
Coming to Maharashtra, the Black fungus has so far infected 1500 people in Maharashtra, of which 90 have died. Even in Gujarat, Fifteen hundred people have been infected with black fungus. In Rajasthan, 400 people have lost their sight due to black fungus so far. In Jaipur alone, 148 people were infected with this fungus. 100 cases were reported in Jodhpur. The number of black fungus patients in Delhi has crossed 300.
The Kejriwal government has set up specialized centers for the treatment of black fungus in three hospitals as the situation has gone out of control. Black fungus cases are increasing day by day in Telangana. With this, the government has turned the Koti ENT hospital into a black fungus treatment center.
The government initially allowed ENT Hospital to treat only 50 beds. Under the current circumstances, a total of 202 beds are ready to be used for black fungus patients. About 90 people are being treated at the ENT hospital who are infected with mucormycosis.
Three Asanas For Mothers
Mother is one of the persons who work hard for her family. She never takes an off. No matter how hard the situation is, she has that power to deal with it.
Bollywood diva, Malaika Arora took to her Instagram and shared three poses for all the moms; doing these asanas help them feel relaxed and calm.
Here are the three poses that would help mothers deal with all the circumstances.
VRIKSHASANA: This is also called as Tree Pose, a balancing asana. It is one of the popular asana in modern yoga. It helps to improve posture and promotes balance, both physical and emotional.
TRIKONASANA: It is also known as Triangle Pose and doing this asana helps to fight the hunch, especially for the breastfeeding moms.
UTKATASANA: It is a standing asana in modern yoga and called as Chair Pose. Doing this asana develops strength in the whole body, especially back muscles while relieving stiffness in the shoulders.
So, dear readers, do these asanas without miss and become strong and healthy.
- తెరుచుకున్న సినిమా థియేటర్లు
- సీబీఎస్ఈ ఇంటర్ ఫలితాలు విడుదల
- ఉత్తరాది పెత్తనం.. మన మీడియా విలువ పతనం
- చహల్, గౌతమ్ లకు కరోనా పాజిటివ్
- జగన్ బెయిల్ రద్దు పిటీషన్ పై కోర్టు కీలక నిర్ణయం
- రేపటికి వాయిదా పడిన లోక్ సభ
- పెగాసస్ పై విచారణకు సుప్రీం ఓకే
- తిమ్మరసు : ఇంట్రస్ట్ గా సాగని ఇన్విస్టిగేషన్ డ్రామా !
- ఆర్చరీ క్వార్టర్ ఫైనల్లో ఓడిన దీపికా కుమారి
- రెండో పెళ్లిపై స్పందించిన సుమంత్.. సంచలన నిజం
National1 week ago
COVID-19: Strict Curfew In Five Districts Of Assam
National1 week ago
If Not BS Yediyurappa, Who Is New CM Of Karnataka?
AP7 days ago
Check AP Inter 2nd Year Results 2021 Here
AP5 days ago
Frustrated Peddireddy Is Angry With Sajjala?
Relax & Read1 week ago
See How Mumbai Based RJ Dealing With Her Husband’s Sudden Death!
Trending1 week ago
Flood Inundates A Subway Train In China
Telangana5 days ago
See The New Look Of KTR!
Trending1 week ago
China Floods: Heartbreaking Videos!